My name is Ericka Clay, and I like to say weird things like, “I breathe words.”
But it’s kind of true.
- I have my degree in Creative Writing from the University of Arkansas (go Hogs!).
- I’m a traditionally published author and award winning writer.
- I’ve been blogging before Instagram was a thing (I KNOW!).
- I created a super uber cool online writing community called Tipsy Lit that gained nearly 15,000 subscribers in its hey day.
- I have a knack for looking at a company’s current brand story and doing a major re-haul, from website design suggestions to creating niche online communities that are devoted to taking brands to the big leagues.
- I’m a recruiter and former training manager so I consider myself a people person which means I love sharing tips on how to make your employees as happy as your customers.
- I get what it takes to sell via the interwebs and can make that dream happen for you no matter what industry you’re in.
But most importantly, I’m a human being with a pulse, and I get that you are, too.
YOUR ideas, YOUR passion, YOUR brand what I’m all about and sharing how to tailor a customer-driven message for your audience is my number one priority.
So if you’re up for it, let’s go make YOUR words count! Check out my blog and say “hey” in the comments.
Looking forward to chatting with you!